An Overview of Our Screw Machine Products and Services
The precision and expertise we have developed over the years as well as our proper tooling maintenance are key factors which contribute to the success of our screw machining products and their application in diverse industries. As mentioned, while stainless steel is the most common metal used for screws, we offer screw machining of various other metals.
- We use low content of carbon for screw machining steel for increased ductility, and the specific grades are 303 and 316.
- Screw machining aluminum is a high speed process, as the metal is lightweight. Aluminum offer a high mechanical strength. Multiple spindles of our screw machines help shape the screw by running across the workpiece.
- Next to steel, screw machining brass is quite common, and we make various screws and fixtures of this durable and shining metal.
- We offer Swiss machined parts with complex designs and intricacies for mission critical applications such as medical screws used in orthopedic surgeriess.
Some of Our Popular Screw Machined Products
We offer everything from prototypes to high volume production. Our machines are capable of producing high volumes of screws with precision and tight tolerances or as required. Our most popular screw machined products comprise various types of screws, nuts, bolts, fittings, fixtures, gears, shafts, pins, and so on.
Advantages of Partnering with Us
Most companies offering CNC machining services, whether for metals or plastics, offer screw machining as well. So, this is a much hypercompetitive segment. Princeton, however, has a competitive edge over other companies because of their product quality, tooling maintenance, and the level of customization along with customer service. Over years we’ve grown in this industry segment and developed expertise in the same, which has helped us have plenty of happy clients. Here are some factors which make us one of the well-known and trustworthy screw machining services providers in the US.
- Our engineering expertise combined with our well-equipped facility in Illinois enables us to use advanced tooling and machining techniques to produce superior quality screws of a number of metals and plastics.
- We believe in offering the best quality of screws to our clients, and hence have strict testing techniques in place. The screws are tested at every phase of manufacturing to ensure their quality and adherence to client requirements.
- Our facility is ISO 9001: 2015 certified, and our machines are well maintained. Our CNC lathe machines can machine around five to six parts at a time.
- We offer quick turnaround times as our machines can process the jobs at a high speed, with minimal or no wastage.
- We always source superior quality metals, and our excellent supply chain and vendor network helps with us procure the right materials depending on your requirement and standard.
- We use various designing software such as AutoCAD and the machining process is automated with minimal human interference. Also, we have a team of skilled machine operators. All these factors enable us to offer superior quality with fast turnaround times.
- We are experts at customization, and can offer exactly what you need. We sit through discussions to understand your requirement before we design the screws for you.