An Overview of Our CNC Turning Service
This versatile machining technique comprises a chuck and rotating tool, wherein the sheet metal or plastic is kept and rotated. There is a tool which removes the excess material from the workpiece. the tool is pre-programmed with instructions regarding the part design which enables to shape the workpiece as per required dimensions, size, and so on. Some machines have the capability to perform turning and milling at a time, wherein the rotating motion is stopped to facilitate milling. We use turning machines with multiple axes, wherein three to four tasks can be performed, irrespective of the volume and without compromising on the accuracy or affecting each other’s jobs. This ensures high speed, accuracy, and increased productivity, and subsequently reduced time to market for the client. So, this subtractive technique is more efficient and leads to lesser wastage compared to additive processes. Some of the most common tasks we perform with the help of CNC turning are drilling, grooving, tapering, threading, contouring, and so on.
A Few Popular CNC Turned Parts
As an experienced CNC turning service provider, we can deliver standard parts, as well as parts with complex geometries. Our experts can produce parts for prototypes to low volume runs. At Princeton Industrial, we regularly produce the following CNC turned parts.
Advantages of CNC Turning Services Offered by Princeton Industrial
There are several companies offering CNC machining and fabrication services, which makes it a hypercompetitive industry segment. Yet, Princeton has a competitive edge over the others because of their service features and quality. Over the last few years we’ve grown in this industry segment and have a built a whole list of happy and satisfied clients. We believe Princeton stands out among them owing to the special features of our services. Here are some factors which make us of the reliable and well-known CNC turning services providers in the US.
- We have a state-of-the-art facility in Illinois, where we perform varied and complex CNC turning techniques to make the required parts or products.
- We are totally focused on product quality. Hence we maintain our machines well and our facility is ISO 9001: 2015 certified.
- We offer quick turnaround times as our machines can process the jobs at a high speed, with minimal or no wastage.
- As part of our quality management process, we have stringent testing and inspection procedures in place which test the produced part at every stage of the manufacturing process, in terms of design, features, and functionality.
- We use various designing software such as AutoCAD and have CNC machines with multiple axes, which can perform more than one tasks at a time. Aside from this, we have a team of skilled machine operators. All these factors enable us to meet our requirements on time and with accuracy.
- We always ensure enough inventory of the materials we need in the near future. Additionally, our supplier network is very strong which helps us source superior quality materials from the right suppliers.